We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
it's actually tomato soup but of the small ones that a dad brings me from the village
- 300g cherry tomatoes
- 2 carrots an onion a bunch of noodles
- 500 ml of clear chicken soup
- 2 lbs of tomato paste
- green parsley
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Cherry soup:
put 2l of boiling water with a cube of knorr and a few drops of olive oil. add lg of tomato paste, thyme and the 500ml of soup, bring to a boil and then add the noodles and leave until it is ready. at the end sprinkle green parsley, cover the pot and turn off the heat. tide!!! it is served both hot and cold (it is ff cool)
Ingredients Tomato soup
- 1.5-2 kilograms of well-ripened tomatoes or 1 liter of concentrated tomato broth
- 1 onion
- 2-3 carrots
- 1 piece of celery as 1 small egg
- optional, 1/2 bell pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 30 ml. of extra virgin olive oil (this is what I used, another oil works, only the taste of olive oil with that of hard tomatoes is friendly)
- greens: 3 bay leaves, 1 sprig of fresh thyme, 1 sprig of basil, green parsley or basil for sprinkled (according to preference)
- 1 tablespoon grated sugar and pepper
- for serving: small, short pasta (I used risoni) or croutons of garlic-flavored toast
Preparation of tomato soup
First of all, I have to brag about the tomatoes in the garden. We bought the seedlings from the market, without knowing what kind they will be, so we have all kinds of tomatoes. Some are not baked yet, I think they are more autumnal, others invite you to make them salad & # 8230 or soup. The amount invested in plants was 15 lei, but the scent of a single garden tomato is worth more than that.
Let's go back to the tomato soup, that is "zama da părădaisă & # 8221. Tomatoes can be boiled in boiling water for 1-2 minutes. After that, they will peel easily. This time, however, I did a little differently. I placed the tomatoes on the hot grill and baked them, turning them on all sides, for 5 minutes. This made the aroma concentrate, to catch a great baking taste, but also to peel very easily.
I peeled the tomatoes and removed the wooden part from the tail with a knife. I put them in a suitable pot, covered them with water (you can also use vegetable, beef or chicken soup as well). I added the bay leaf, the thyme and basil twigs and just a pinch of salt, then I put them on the fire.
In about 10-15 minutes when the tomatoes stand alone on the fire, clean, wash and finely chop the vegetables, crush the garlic. Heat the oil in a pot large enough to fit all the tomato soup. Add all the vegetables at once, sautéing until soft, over low heat. It should not brown at all, it would damage the final taste of the soup. As soon as the vegetables are soft, add a cup (200 ml.) Of water and continue to boil.
After about 10-15 minutes of boiling, take the pot of tomatoes off the heat. Remove the bay leaf and thyme and pass it through the hand blender. You can also go through the sieve, especially if you have problems with allergies to tomato seeds.
The mashed tomatoes are added over the hardened vegetables. Fill with water until the desired consistency is reached. Tomato soup can be creamier or more liquid, as you like. In this phase, season the soup with 1 tablespoon of sugar. It is necessary to balance the acidity of tomatoes. Of course, add salt and pepper to taste.
Continue to boil the tomato soup until the vegetables have the desired consistency. I prefer them with a little texture, not very soft. If desired, you can also strain the vegetables, making a cream soup.
If you prefer pasta for serving tomato soup, be it small, such as house noodles. There are also barley pastas, which I used this time, stars, etc. Boil the pasta in salted water according to the instructions on the package. Drain the pasta in the water in which they boiled, in a fine sieve. Rinse under running water and add to the soup after mixing with a drop of oil, so that it does not become sticky.
I prefer tomato soup, more than anything else, with toast, rubbed with garlic and topped with a greenish wave of olive oil.
Either way, tomato soup is just as good. All I can do is wish you a big appetite!
China: Moroccan salad
recipe offered by Raluca Contiu, taraluihabarnam.blogspot.com
The ingredients are simple (and approximate) boiled potatoes and beets, cucumbers, lettuce, tomatoes, boiled rice and one or two sauces. We made them from yogurt, one with a little garlic and dill, the other with a little cheese (cow, bellows, which is next to the house) and a few drops of beet juice (a pink food can never be refused, no Is that so?).
Will you try these recipes? Which one suits your child's tastes?
Smoked pork bone soup
A very tasty soup for cool winter days.
- 6 pieces of smoked pork bone
- 2 grated carrots
- 2 finely chopped onions
- a bunch of parsley
- a finely chopped parsnip
- 200 ml. cabbage juice
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red pepper sliced
- Boil the pork bones until the water foams, then change the water and wash the bones well (we do this to remove excess fat, meat foam and any impurities due to smoking the meat).
- Put the bones to boil in another water for about 30 minutes (or until the cup penetrates well and comes off the bone easily), then add the vegetables starting with onions, peppers, carrots, parsnips, cherry tomatoes and boil for another 10 minutes.
- Towards the end, add the cabbage juice, warmed slightly before and season with salt to taste (cabbage juice is generally quite salty).
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies are used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
Bean pod soup
We all know the traditional bean soup, which our grandmothers used to make as children, when it was not taken into account how healthy or unhealthy the way of preparation was and, implicitly, the final preparation. I remember how the smoked ciolan boiled and how my grandmother fried the rancid in a pan to give consistency to the bean soup & # 8230
With the thought of my grandmother's bean soup, I made a vegan reinterpretation, healthier, lighter, without rancid and ciolan, but with many tomatoes. Of course, the most successful version will come out in the middle of the vegetable season, in early summer and autumn, when we have at hand the main fresh ingredients, harvested from the garden or brought by local producers. But I assure you that in the rest of the year, we can get a delicious version, from fresh, frozen or canned ingredients that we find on the market.
What we need:
& # 8211 500 gr of bean pods (yellow or green)
& # 8211 3–4 tomatoes or a can of peeled tomatoes, or tomato paste
1. Chop the onion and sauté it for 4-5 minutes until it becomes translucent.
2. Until the onion is hardened, cut the carrot and parsnip into cubes (you can put them on the grater, or cut them into rounds), and when the onion is cooked, add the diced roots. Add a little water and let them boil for a few minutes.
3. We clean the bean pods and add them to the boil. If we use frozen pods, as they are pre-cooked, we add them only after the rest of the ingredients are half cooked.
4. At the same time add the peeled tomatoes (canned peeled tomatoes or tomato paste), thyme, bay leaves and cook for about 15-20 minutes until the beans are cooked.
5. At the end, add the chopped or crushed garlic and add more spices as needed.
6. We can serve the bean soup with a cream of sunflower seeds, and if you are not fasting, you can put in it a tablespoon of sour cream or goat yogurt.